We study the Bible together
- Each morning begins with the word of God and prayer as a student gives an exposition.
- A series of in-depth studies of Bible books, focusing on books like Exodus, Isaiah, Ecclesiastes, Minor Prophets, John, Romans, James and Revelation.
- A Bible overview to tie our studies into a proper Biblical Theology.
- A course in Biblical doctrinal themes.
Practicalities of the Course
We study the principles of Biblical preaching through:
- a dedicated course in the principles of Expository Preaching
- a course on the Principles of Exposition which runs through both years, etc
We expound Bible passages
Because part of the aim of the course is to teach students how to communicate biblical truth, there is plenty of opportunity for students to give practice talks.
This is done in small groups with constructive criticism given by Joe Fleener or another experienced minister.
We study Christian doctrine
There is a course on Evangelical essentials.
What else does Tim Training Course offer?
- Fellowship with others wanting to serve Christ in the ministry of the Word and prayer.
- Access to visiting ministers and the teaching staff.
- Visiting lecturers and speakers who will help us with further Bible teaching and other practical skills in Christian ministry.
- All students will benefit from a placement with a local church in which they can exercise their Bible teaching skills.